Pre-Conversion Schedule and Checklist for Making Your Own Ebook
Instructions on how to view and download the PDF
- Click here to open the file
- This link will bring you directly to the PDF.
- The PDF will automatically open in your browser.
- View on screen as is or download PDF for printing or keeping.
Just in case it’s not obvious how to download or print the PDF here’s how:
- On a Mac: Point cursor to the bottom of a page in the PDF.
- An icon will appear as per the image to the right inserted in this post to give you a visual of it.
- See the icon on the far right? The circle icon with a downward arrow and a rectangle? Well, click on this and the PDF will download to wherever you have specified your downloads to go!
- On a PC? I use a Mac, so let me ask one of my PC pals but I’m sure it’s intuitive.